martedì 14 giugno 2011

Catherine and Filippa at their friend's wedding

Last Saturday our favourite girl, after the Queen's birthday public celebration, also attended another social event. Together with her sister Filippa, she was one of the guests at a Berkshire friend's wedding.


She wanted to change her outfit into a very cute white and black dress, keeping the same hat she had a few hours before. She also changed her earrings.
Here's other pictures of the two. :)


but my favourite is this one ♥



 My idea about her outfit is that the dress was perfect for the occasion, and i believe it made her feel a lot comfortable, too. Honestly I love the design but I'm not really into the pattern. Thought she could find better. Sorry CAT. 

What can I say about Filippa? I kind of like her but what she's wearing is just awful! Sorry, Filippa. I will still post a nice photo of you.


That's for you Filippa fans. I know you're there. Enjoy it ;)

0 commenti:

Posta un commento